expo-mail-composer allows you to compose and send mail quickly and easily using the OS UI. This module can't be used on iOS Simulators since you can't sign into a mail account on them.
|Android Device||Android Emulator||iOS Device||iOS Simulator||Web|
import * as MailComposer from 'expo-mail-composer';
Opens a mail modal for iOS and a mail app intent for Android and fills the fields with provided data. On iOS you will need to be signed into the Mail app.
- saveOptions (object) -- A map defining the data to fill the mail:
- recipients (array) -- An array of e-mail addressess of the recipients.
- ccRecipients (array) -- An array of e-mail addressess of the CC recipients.
- bccRecipients (array) -- An array of e-mail addressess of the BCC recipients.
- subject (string) -- Subject of the mail.
- body (string) -- Body of the mail.
- isHtml (boolean) -- Whether the body contains HTML tags so it could be formatted properly. Not working perfectly on Android.
- attachments (array) -- An array of app's internal file uris to attach.
Resolves to a promise with object containing
status field that could be either
cancelled. Android does not provide such info so it always resolves to